Experience Royal Palaces by wearing Hanbok, a traditional attire of Korea.
"Wear Hanbok and Visit Royal Palaces" is available only for guests who make reservations on the official website.
When you make a reservation on the official website of Hotel Gracely Seoul, you will receive a special coupon for Gounsol Hanbok.
Special coupon: 30 minutes extra + free rental of men's Korean traditional hat.
(Benefits are provided only when you bring a coupon)
*Hanbok usage fee is separate on-site payment.*
If you use the special coupon, We hope there is no mistake.
Walk around Geunjeongjeon Hall, Gyeonghoeru Pavilion, and Jeongwonjeon Hall like you became a king at Gyeongbokgung Palace!
You can feel a unique mood at Deoksugung Palace, where traditional styles and various Western architectures are harmonized.
Also, you can enter the night time opening without a reservationin advance.
The garden of Changdeokgung Palace, famous for its beauty, is the place where the king took a rest and boasts an outstanding view.
Changgyeonggung Palace's photo spot where you can enjoy a quiet atmosphere without being covered by tall buildings.
Wear beautiful hanbok at Gwanghwamun Gate and make great memories.
If you enter these palaces while wearing hanbok, you can get a free pass!
- Hanbok rental tickets at the store nearby Gyeongbokgung Palace.
◆ Details of Privilege
• Gounsol Hanbok rental store
- Location: 3F, 133, Sajik-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea (03044)
- Contact: +82-507-1333-1099
- Operating hours: 9:30 AM to 7:00 PM (Closed every Tuesday)
* Open until 10:00 p.m (the opening night time of the Palace)
- Usage fee: Theme Hanbok 2 hours - KRW 15,000 (*On-site payment*)
- How to go: City Hall bus stop->Get on the 7016 bus->Get off at Gyeongbokgung Station
(Photo Source: Google Maps)
- 連絡先: 0507-1333-1099です
- 営業時間: AM 9:30~PM 7:00 (毎週火曜日は定休日)
•The check-in time is from 3 pm on your day of arrival, and the check-out time is until 12 pm on your day of departure.
•This is a non-parking product (KRW 10,000 per night is charged for parking.)
◆Save The Earth
Make a reservation